Prohibited Content and Commerce Statement|
This prohibited content and commerce statement is incorporated by reference in Baredak Corporation's ("Baredak") end user services agreement posted at www.baredak.com ("EUSA"). Baredak expressly prohibits the use of Baredak's website, software or services by any party that engages in, or posts on its website content that relates to, the provision, distribution, display, performance, solicitation, disclosure and/or sale or rent of (as applicable) any of the following ("Prohibited Content"):
• pornography, adult entertainment, nudity, prostitution or escort services; online gambling; federally regulated or otherwise illegal drugs or narcotics, or paraphernalia associated therewith; illegal or unlawful goods or services; act(s) of violence or commission(s) of crimes or illegal activities; products or services from an embargoed or blacklisted country, individual or entity; stolen goods; libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening or harassing acts; pirated computer programs; counterfeit or fraudulent products; instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make any weapon including bombs, grenades or firearms;
As always, sending unsolicited commercial email or "Spam" is FORBIDDEN. See our EUSA and our Anti-Spam Policy and Spam FAQ for details. Content may be deemed Prohibited Content by Baredak, in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, Baredak reserves the right to prohibit the use by any party of Baredak's website, software and/or services.
• mailing lists, distribution lists, newsgroups, or spam email addresses;
• content or material that exploits or is harmful to children under 18 years of age;
• any personally identifying information or private information;
• content that is: unlawful; grossly offensive, including expressions of bigotry, discrimination, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity; or obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, malicious, libelous, defamatory, excessively violent, defamatory, threatening, harassing or otherwise morally objectionable;
• viruses, worms, harmful or malicious code and/or Trojan horses;
• pyramid schemes, multi-level channel and/or network marketing opportunities, including, but not limited to personal work-at-home offers promoting "get rich quick," "build your wealth," and "financial independence" offerings;
• any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence; and
• content that violates or misappropriates any third party intellectual property, moral or privacy right.
This document may change from time to time. Please contact the Baredak team at email@example.com with any questions about whether you or your company can use Baredak's website, software or services.